Wednesday 27 April 2011

Royal Wedding blah blah

Possibly one of my favourite things in America (aside from the huge bottles of diet coke, yum) was the Royal Wedding coverage.  It was non stop and endlessly funny with huge magazine displays in Barnes & Noble with dedicated magazines ( I haven't even seen anything like that over here) and the shocking lack of any knowledge about it as they confused William with Prince Andrew, claimed Harry was marrying Kate and even mistook Camilla with marrying Charles back in 1981!  The thing I love, is that for a country that is overly obsessed with it they don't know anything about it, dare I say it, classic America!

So anyway, I will be watching the wedding but I don't really care about it/what she wears/what the Beckhams wear etc I'm purely watching it because its an occasion and I feel that I should. Plus I don't have to be in work till the afternoon and I'm all for anything that involves having a tipple for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment