Wednesday 23 February 2011

LFW: My picks part 1

So after all the shows, the colours and models (all from the comfort of my sofa), this is my pick of the bunch of LFW i.e. the things that I would wear tomorrow should someone happen to magically make them appear in my wardrobe (in a size 10 pretty please)

The biggest surprise for me was the Issa show.  I couldn't care less what Kate Middleton is wearing and my assumption after that blue dress, which shock horror I thought was a bit meh, was that the collection would be well a bit meh. And yeah of course some of it was BUT the 4 pieces below are up there in my top selection so well done Issa, you proved me wrong.





David Williamson, in particular the grey and black combo, this is something I am currently loving for spring, if it ever comes! Good job I have a grey faux fur stole to channel the trend for now.






Charles Anastase, very simple, beautiful fabrics, beautifully cut and that horse dress is sublime!





all pictures from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment