Saturday 19 February 2011

LFW: Sass and Bide

I'm obviously craving spring and the sun because I loved this show. It's so gray and miserable outside that the unashamedly bright clashing colours were a welcome change from the maroons, blacks and grey that are being shown elsewhere and the colours that we have been wearing for what seems like an eternity. The clothes might be totally impractical for winter who cares, I could have posted the whole collection I enjoyed it so much!

More lovely pictures can be found here http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/show.aspx/catwalk-report/id,10123#

There is a theme here in common with the Proenza Schouler show, geometric patterns, colour and structure that I'll be more than happy to see come the end of this year, and I'll defintely be on the lookout for a patterned jumpsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment