Friday 4 March 2011

Spring Jackets

As much as I have been dreaming about spring and summer and flouncing around in vest tops and pretty dresses, reality has set in that if spring ever does come it's fair to say that it wont be like we dream and that the mornings and evenings will be chilly, while we sit in beer gardens embracing the al fresco spirit pretending that we are warm.
This thinking and reminiscing about last years weather has led to an unhealthy obsession with jackets/coats/blazers, seriously each one I see I want, and these things don't come cheap with a price tag of £30 upwards so it a dangerous game to start looking at them. But, I'm letting myself off because it's my birthday in 2 weeks and maybe just maybe they could be pressies from me to me or even better actual pressies.

So these are my pic of the bunch and they are all different styles which means I can buy them all right? I mean you can never have too many jackets….

I have already sucumbed to this ASOS distressed leather jacket reduced in the sale!
All of my blazers to date have come from charity shops, vintage stores and Primark so this Jonathon Saunders  jacket would be a real treat and I really want it- £60
 

LOVE this ASOS stripe collarless mac - £75
 A surprise girly jacket from River Island which would be nice to float around it - £44.99

And this Clear red cape mac from Topshop makes me want to go and stand in a field! yay festivals! £35

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire! How nice to meet you! I'm loving the striped mac and the topShop cape. Wish the spring would hurry up and get here, it's so cold and grey. xxx

    ReplyDelete