Tuesday 29 March 2011

Treasures

The one good thing about being sick was that I was whisked back home by my mum for some TLC.  I always love popping back because not only am I pumped full of yummy treats and treated like a guest with endless tea and biscuits but I get to rumage through all the crap I don't want to take to my flat but is too precious to throw away.  It's like my own personal jumble sale!

I was only in the mood for wearing pyjamas so I left the clothes well alone and focused on jewellery, and these were my 'choice finds' this time round...
3 x brooches perfect for spring
This was my Aunties when she was my age, Silver Pharoah bracelet (needs to be silver dipped)

A bracelet my mum bought in Spain many moons ago with some cheap ones from who knows where
Polly in my Pocket bracelet!! I must have had this when I was a kid, alas it doesn' t fit now so I'm figuring out what to do with it...
 God my wrist is so pale! not cool winter.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pharoah bangle, it's gorgeous. Hope you fel much better. xxx

    ReplyDelete