Wednesday 15 June 2011

Resisting the urge to spend

I made a pact with myself to try not buy any more clothes/shoes/jewellery etc this month as I have far too many clothes that I dont wear and I want to save as much money as I can for fun summer adventures. 
So god knows what I was doing looking at the Topshop site, at winter jackets! I know! Madness! Actually not sure whats wrong with me, I just love coats so much.  But I seriously should know better when it comes to Topshop, especially having worked there that one dip into the waters and you suddenly want and need everything you see.  I'm feeling particularly proud of myself though as I resisted, I mean I'm crazy, but I'm not that crazy.  So here are my picks that I need to stop lusting after, especially the top two...
Topshop £68

Topshop £85

Topshop £80

Topshop £70

1 comment:

  1. Always a good idea to get in early with winter coats - seems mad doesn't it!! xx

    ReplyDelete