Monday 29 August 2011

The ELLE Grey- Mavala


I am absolutely loving the The ELLE Grey from Mavala that came free with the recent issue of Elle Magazine (the one with Kerstin Dunst on the cover). It takes a lot to prise me away from the many shades of assorted reds I own and I'm so surprised at how much I love this shade! I love it so much I'm seriously contemplating what the hell am I gonna do when it runs out! Not only is The ELLE Grey a new colour adventure for me, it’s also the first time I've used Mavala. I normally stick to Revlon and the occasional No7 polish, courtesy of those brilliant £5 vouchers they give out and I have to say I'm really impressed with the quality. It's not gloopy, has great consistency and goes on evenly with the need for only one coat. Despite the one coat it doesn't chip and has serious staying power. I even like the dinky-ness of the bottles (they're only 4.5ml not your average 14ml), the smaller brush is easier to manage and for once there is the possibility that I might actually in my life empty a bottle of nail varnish!  Also the graphics on the MAVALA site are too cute...


The other thing I love about this nail varnish is that it has widened my office mug colour game from clothes to nails, endless office fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment